About Swiss international
International Quality - Local Affinity
Swiss International Hotels & Resorts began close to 40 years ago as a group of Swiss hoteliers offering Swiss Hospitality at its best.
Today Swiss International is a global company with its International Services Center located in Ras Al Khaimah, in the U.A.E. This position gives the company easy access to the fast developing markets that are target for its expansion purposes. The company is naturally centered on the following ideals that have become the hallmarks of the internationalized concept of “Swiss Quality“
Since 1980, these values have been woven into the fabric of all Swiss International hotels as the company grows from its original ‘Only Switzerland’ presence to a worldwide portfolio. The company has 15 hotels in operation and development in 12 countries globally. By celebrating and encouraging local architecture & service needs while maintaining our core Swiss hospitality standards. Our legacy of Swiss values is ensured in every guest experience as the company expands rapidly into South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa, as well as in Europe. Globally, Swiss International Hotels & Resorts offers license & management services from operations management, IT & technical services, to Marketing, Sales, Revenue Management, SEO & Distribution management.
SWISS INTERNATIONAL IS COMMITTED TO ITS GUESTS SAFETY
DURING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
We will continue to update this section with the latest information regarding booking flexibility, Swiss Select membership Points and Status, supporting our communities and workforce, and travel safety.
HEALTH & HYGIENE
Swiss International developed its global Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) introducing a new standards of hotel cleanliness, safety and disinfection at its Royal Swiss, Swiss International and Swiss Spirit Hotels. This Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) will ensure that all Swiss International guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay at its hotels.
These Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) will complement Swiss International's already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use. The Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) include:
- Availability of sanitizers at all entrances (hotel, restaurants & bars, Eventives venues, Inspirations Pool & Gym, and other hotel facilities).
- Every guest’s hands are sanitized before and after visiting the hotel grounds.
- Sanitizing luggage carts for each guest
- Cleaning floor surfaces with anti-germs surface cleaner daily at regular intervals.
- Spraying and cleaning all door handles at entrances.
- Check temperature of each guest at entrances.
- Controlling entries of guests suffering from flu, cough or fever – thorough testing are required for these guests before entry.
- Guests to use of mask and gloves at all times when in public.
- Display of awareness material at entrances and prominent places of the hotel grounds and the hotel itself.
- Use of masks and hand gloves by each crew members who are in direct contact with guests, guests areas and handling cash or card payments.
- Queue system at entrance maintaining 5 feet (1.5m) distance between guests.
- Disposable items to be used by guests as far as possible.
- Restaurant & Bar table setting of a maximum of 4 people for 10 square meters and that guests face each other from a distance of at least 1 meter.
- No more than two people are allowed at a time in the elevators.
- Sealed and disposable items to be placed in guests rooms.
- Sealed and hygienic toilet seats ribbon.
- Linen & Towel sets are placed in front of the guest upon check-in with sealed package to open in front of the guest.
- As far as possible the hotels will switch from door cards to mobile locks.
- Sealed cutleries and crockeries upon food service.
- No decorative pillows, bedspreads and runners are to be used in guests rooms.
- Cleaning equipment made of cloths and absorbent materials are to be washed and sanitized after the cleaning of each room.
- Maintain social distancing of minimum 5ft (1.5m) at the buffet stations.
- All Room service orders will be left in front of the door while informing the guests to collect.
- A holding area or quarantine area will be maintained to accommodate suspected infected persons till the receipt of results of their tests.
- All HVAC Filters will be kept clean and disinfected regularly as per the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Room fans are kept in operating mode even when unoccupied with temperature of 24 degree Celsius.
- The coffee machines, soda machines, and others, in particular the parts more in contact with the hands of users, will be cleaned and disinfected at least after each service and more often if necessary.
- Regular audits of the proper functioning of the disinfectant solution dispensers, hand dryers, disposable tissue dispensers, and other similar devices including dishwashing, laundry equipment particularly the operating temperatures, as well as the correct dosage of cleaning and disinfecting chemicals.
These Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) will be rolled out at all Royal Swiss, Swiss International & Swiss Spirit Hotels in April, May & June 2020.
YOUR TRAVEL FLEXIBILITY
We have made additional adjustments to our modification and cancellation policies to provide you with maximum flexibility while travel remains restricted in many parts of the world.
- Existing Reservations. All individual reservations—even those described as “non-refundable” (“Advanced Purchase”)—that are scheduled for arrival on or before the 30th of June 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
- New Reservations. Any individual reservations you make—even those described as “non-refundable” (“Advanced Purchase”)—that are booked between today until the 30th of June 2020 for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
YOUR SWISS SELECT POINTS & STATUS
We know that earning and using points is not possible for many of you right now. This is a reminder that your Swiss Select points does not expire and that you can continue to earn and redeem your points by booking your stays on: www.swissinternationalhotels.com during 12 months period.
We are monitoring all active Experiences to ensure the safety of our members and provide maximum flexibility. For more information on your Swiss Select benefits and account, please visit our www.swiss-select-rewards.com
The “Swiss” touch is the essence of each brand characteristics & desired levels of experience.
Swiss International Hotels & Resorts began more than 30 years ago as a group of Swiss hoteliers offering Swiss Hospitality at its best. Today Swiss International is a global company with its International Services Center located in Ras Al Khaimah, in the U.A.E. This position gives the company easy access to the fast developing markets that are target for its expansion purposes. The company is naturally centered on the following ideals that have become the hallmarks of the internationalized concept of “Swiss Quality“
The company believes in building long-term relationships based on trust, transparency and integrity. The people of Swiss International share a passion for hospitality, and strive to create fruitful relationships through new exciting opportunities across the world.
Through the company’s initiatives, you will celebrate the successes and continually expand your boundaries in the quest for excellence, quality and results. Swiss International strives to incorporate these values into everything the Company does – from how Swiss International run its business, to how the Company’s hotel brands should appear in the marketplace. As a growing team, Swiss International expects that all of us live by the same principles and share them amongst all our hotels.
Why Choose Swiss International?
- Brand reputation and recall; connection with strong Swiss quality and values.
- Internationally known – high level of prestige, trust and experience.
- Immediate connections with best practices in the hospitality industry.
- Powerful global distribution and revenue management system through SWISS-REZ.
- Advanced sales, marketing and social media initiatives.
- Worldwide most preferred loyalty programs.
- Continuous support, customized services tailored to your needs.
- Recommendations on how to increase bookings and maximize revenues.
- Training sessions and access to a global team of professionals with local expertise.
- Flexible design capable to adapt to a range of site needs, constraints and geographic locations.
All hotels, either operated by the Company or by the owning party, will benefit from the license, an all-encompassing program, which includes the 3 following essential components:
Hotels associated with Swiss International will become a licensee of either of the Swiss International Hotel brands. They will be able to capitalize on the value the Company has gained over the past 30 years. Each hotel sets itself apart through their individual qualities that are based on regional features and local characteristics of its setting whilst being part of a well-established global brand that gives the hotel a strong competitive edge, both locally and globally. “A brand should be relevant, consistent and well-positioned to achieve sustainable results in today’s highly competitive marketplace”.
THE OPERATING SYSTEM
The package includes a full range of high impact initiatives and tailored solutions to help you improve the bottom line results of your hotel and generate more profit.
Swiss International takes a pro-active role in developing advanced e-marketing products and social media initiatives ensuring its active presence on most popular social media platform such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. Extensive internet presence, targeted public relations, cross-promotional opportunities as well as sophisticated technology guarantee hotels increased international exposure.
Swiss International’s Central Reservation System (CRS) is called SWISS-REZ, a powerful distribution system, which connects the hotels with over 500,000 travel agents worldwide and with the complete on-line community, including the Online Travel Agents, such as Expedia, Booking.com among others.
Thanks to our solid expertise in revenue management, Swiss International will uncover the hidden revenue potential of your hotel and maximize revenues, by increasing your number of hotel bookings and by improving your REVPAR performance.
THE SUPPORT SERVICES
Swiss International Hotels will provide its new members with a wide range of reliable support services: Swiss International Hospitality Academy: The program will offer customized training days sessions and hotel audits ensuring higher consistency and overall quality. In addition, the hotel will benefit from a continuous access to a team of professionals with expertise in development, hotel operations, revenue management to measure and increase performance. In order to achieve the best results from the License, both the Licensor and the Licensee must be fully committed to one and another. These commitments are defined as following:
From the Licensor:
To safeguard the value of the brand
To assist the Hotels maximize their returns by utilizing all opportunities and synergies the License offers
To safeguard the Company’s values
From the Licensee:
To live up to the value of the brand.
To completely use the license, including brand, operations model and the support
To take a pro-active role as a member of Swiss International
From both parties:
To communicate in an open way
To maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
To involve all stakeholders to test new ideas and concepts
Swiss International is proud to work with SWISS-REZ, the CRS provided through Sabre Hospitality Group.
- Swiss International Hotel Services AG (“Swiss International Hotels & Resorts” or “we”) appreciate your interest in our website and our company. By using or accessing this website, you agree to the terms and conditions of use contained herein (the “Terms and Conditions of Use”). We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of Use without prior notice. By further using or accessing our website, you agree to the aforementioned changes. We therefore request that you consult these Terms and Conditions of Use on a regular basis. The English version of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall take precedence over its translations.
- Swiss International Hotels & Resorts takes the utmost care to assure the accuracy of the information published on this website. However, Swiss International Hotels & Resorts assumes no responsibility for nor accepts any liability in respect of the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of this information.
- Swiss International Hotels & Resorts has no influence over the content of external websites which are linked to this website. A hyperlink to an external website implies no endorsement of the content of the linked website, and Swiss International Hotels & Resorts shall not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from the use of a linked website.
- Swiss International Hotels & Resorts shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by the use or inability to use the information provided on this website, unless such damage or loss was directly caused by its intent or gross negligence.
- Neither this website nor its content shall be interpreted as constituting a binding offer for any services or products.
- The information and images published on this website by no means imply that Swiss International Hotels & Resorts has direct control over the operation of the inns, hotels, resorts or residences referred to on this website or is responsible for the operation or management thereof.
- The content of this website is protected by copyright. All rights (including intellectual property rights) in or to the content of this website shall remain the full and sole property of Swiss International Hotels & Resorts, its affiliates or third party licensors (as applicable). The streaming, downloading, use, reproduction, storage or transmission of information, especially of texts or images, shall be permitted only with the express written permission of Swiss International Hotels & Resorts (unless such use is permissible under the applicable intellectual property laws).
- The Swiss courts at the seat of Swiss International Hotel Services AG shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use. The foregoing shall however not deprive you of any non-waivable statutory venues granted to you by law. The Terms and Conditions of Use and all disputes arising therefrom shall be governed by Swiss law under the exclusion of its conflict of laws rules. Should you use this website for any purpose other than business use, the foregoing choice of applicable law shall only be applicable as far as it does not deprive you of the non-waivable statutory protections granted to you by the laws of your country of residence.