Operations Manager - Pokhara, Nepal
Swiss International Hotel Sarowar in Pokhara, Nepal is looking for an Operations (Hotel) Manager responsible for overall hotel operations efficiency and service standards. The Operations Manager optimizes the KPIs of Swiss International, including but not limited to the GOP, BPI, GRI, SWISS-REV, SWISS SELECT, SWISS DARLING, Swiss Quality Assurance, Social Media, Swiss International Hospitality Academy & SWISS PROCURE. He/ She will build strong relationships with the hotel customers and strategic partners such that the hotel achieves the desired brand positioning and ensure compliance to brand standards and guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A university degree in hotel management or a related field, minimum a Bachelor degree.
- Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record.
- Proven Sales & Marketing and Finance experience.
- Excellent computer skills including PMS (IDS Next), Communications tools, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc...
- At least 10 to 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury an international experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as an Operations/ Resident/ General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of domestic and international markets, industry and market trends, competitor activities, cross-functional exposure and statutory compliance, etc.
- Should be fluent in both English and the Nepali language.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Please send your resume, certificates and your latest payslip to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline 2nd of August 2020